Many of you may have already heard about Pai Skincare, thanks to Actress Natalie Portman, who was quoted in Harper’s Bazaar as saying, “I love Pai organic skincare.” Pai Skincare products deal with adult acne conditions, Rosacea, Uritcaria, aging skin, mature skin, Eczema, Contact Dermatitis, and more. They are appropriate for all skin types including normal, dry, oily, combination, sensitive, and hypersensitive skin. Their two leading acne products are Geranium and Thistle Cream and Camellia and Rose Gentle Hydrating Cleanser.
Pai Skincare’s Geranium and Thistle Cream is offered in a one or two pack bundle. You can get a single fluid ounce of the product or two fluid ounces of the product. For one bottle, the price is $44.00, and for two bottles, the price is $76.00. The product is a light moisturizer made of organic materials, and you can apply it to your face one to two time daily to deal with acne related conditions.
The Camellia and Rose Gentle Hydrating Cleanser is offered in a 3.4 fluid ounce container or you can buy two and get 6.8 fluid ounces. The single container is priced at $45.00, and when you buy two, you can get them for $76.00. This product is used to clean the skin and keep it fresh, as well as to prevent acne flare-ups.
70% of the Pai Skincare products’ ingredients are organic. They are absent of sodium lauryl sulfate, foaming agents, alcohol, petrolatum, paraffin, mineral oils, and beeswax. Their products also do not contain artifical colors, artifical fragrances, sulfates or potentially toxic chemicals.
The Geranium and Thistle Cream contains essential fatty acids, no alcohol, Thistle Extract, Jojoba, and it is absent of beeswax. It also contains natural lactic acid, lavender oil, juniper oil, geranium oil, basil extract, manuka oil, corn extract, vegetable glycerine, Vitamin E, borage oil, thistle oil, corn derived emulsifiers, coconut derived emulsifiers, and water.
The Camellia and Rose Gentle Hydrating Cleanser contains camellia, Vitamins E, C, B, and A, rose, natural lactic acid, rose oil, may change oil, geranium oil, lavender oil, basil extract, corn extract, natural Vitamin E, vegetable gylcerine, shea butter, corn derived emulsifiers, coconut derived emulsifiers, sweet almond oil, castor oil, camellia oil, water, and rose water.
What I Like About This Product/Company:
- The Camellia and Rose hydrating cleanser helps remove dirt and dead skin cells. The Geranium and Thistle Cream clears and rebalances oily, T-zone skin and helps prevent breakouts.
- Unlike most acne products, Pai Skincare products are alcohol free and won’t dry out or irritate your acne prone skin. The Geranium and Thistle cream went on very smoothly and sank in quickly without leaving any oily residue. I found it gave my skin a matte feel.
- All Pai Skincare products are certified organic, and can be used by Vegans. I love the gentle scent of Geranium and Thistle Cream which reminds me of spring flowers without overwhelming the senses.
- The company is located in the United Kingdom; they can be contacted by telephone or through their website if customer service is needed.
What I Don’t Like About This Product/Company:
- The Pai Skincare products helped clamed down my skin. Most of my redness was gone, and pimples were clearing up. However it didn’t completely eliminate the recurrence of blemishes.
- Currently the product can be orderd online only. Express shipping proves fairly expensive. Only orders over $60.00 get free shipping and handling.
Pai Skincare products are ideal for those individuals with skin sensitivities or hypersensitivities. The products deal with acne on an external level only and therefore may not get to the root of the problem in order to prevent or stop acne eruptions.
Buying more than a single bottle of either product offered by Pai is ideal; you derive greater savings and you can get free shipping for doing so. For anyone seeking a holistic acne treatment, the Pai products might be exactly what one is looking for in a holistic remedy.